Renova’s investment banking practice identifies and unlocks value drivers for public, private, and family-owned companies, as well as for community banks. Our comprehensive solutions encompass merger & acquisition, capital advisory, and financial advisory activities. Renova’s investment banking capabilities also extend into two specialized areas: financial institutions and patent services.
Mergers & Acquisition Solutions
- Sell-side and buy-side advisory.
- Management/leveraged buyouts.
- Divestitures and spin-offs.
Capital Advisory Solutions
Long-tenured relationships with private equity firms, as well as senior and subordinated funding sources, enable us to provide transaction and funding options.
- Private equity capital placements.
- Recapitalizations and debt restructurings.
- Senior and mezzanine debt placement.
- IPO and public equity underwriting/structuring.
- Employee stock ownership plan (ESOP) formation and valuation.
Financial Advisory Solutions
- Capital and strategic planning.
- Valuation analysis.
- Special Committee representation.