A Tradition of Success
Renova’s investment banking solutions have helped clients in a wide variety of circumstances unlock value. Our senior investment banking experts have extensive investment banking experience, having successfully closed a multitude of M&A capital raise transactions exceeding $1 billion in value.
A small sampling of recent transactions includes:
- Sell-side M&A of a business services company serving the hospitality and restaurant industry.
- Sell-side M&A in the rent-to-own furniture industry.
- Sale of a U.S. concierge services company to an international concierge services company.
- Sell-side M&A advisory for a healthcare IT company.
- Buy-side and financial advisory for a joint venture seeking a private-equity capital raise for the purchase of a large consumer brands portfolio.
- Strategic advisory to a treeless paper company.
- Buy-side advisory for a seasoned management group seeking acquisitions of industrial materials.
- M&A broker involving Section 363 sale transactions on behalf of trustee appointed in the bankruptcy of a retail consumer finance company.
- Buy-side and sell-side advisory for community banks.
- Capital raise in the rent-to-own industry.
- Fairness opinions for community banks.
Contact us to learn more about how our investment banking professionals can help your organization with its merger and acquisition, capital advisory, and financial advisory opportunities.