Renova’s turnaround management practice provides hands-on expertise to companies needing to transform their business.
In this turnkey approach, we place key executives at companies for a defined term to accomplish critical objectives. Engagements range from naming a senior Renova partner as acting CEO or division head … to putting a financial specialist into place to refinance or raise capital … to integrating an organizational specialist to realign staff and make key new hires.
We help clients implement workable solutions to challenging problems, such as:
- Financially re-engineering to improve cash flow.
- Raising new capital to fund growth initiatives.
- Selling non-core assets to raise cash and sharpen the focus.
- Cutting expenses with inhibiting profitable growth engines.
- Securing new sources of revenue and profits.
- Upgrading and realigning the work force.
Renova’s expertise makes us an ideal partner for small- to mid-sized organizations in several distinct industries, including service companies, product distribution firms, technology companies, religious and non-profit institutions, and multi-family housing developers. Our experience encompasses established organizations needing a transformational event as well as start-up and early-stage entrepreneurial ventures that have hit a barrier.